Depending on the sliding direction, Sliding Windows can be divided into horizontal sliding windows and vertical sliding windows. Horizontal sliding windows require track slots above and below the sash, while vertical sliding windows should have pulleys and balancing measures.
Sliding windows have the advantages of not occupying indoor space, beautiful appearance, economic price and good sealing. Using high-grade sliding track, a gentle push, open flexible. The use of large glass not only increases the indoor lighting, but also improves the overall appearance of the building. The windows are in a good state of stress and are not easily damaged, but the ventilation area is somewhat restricted.
The advantage of sliding windows is that they do not take up extra space in the open and closed state, and they are simple to construct.
Sliding windows are generally most suitable for tall buildings with more than two stories because their opening method is push-pull, unlike Casement Windows, where the windows are outside, and in order to avoid falling objects outside the windows, sliding windows are most suitable for tall buildings.
The disadvantage is that only up to 50% of the sash can be opened and the airtightness is poor when closed. In recent years, there are improved sliding windows with new technology that allows multiple sashes to be pushed to one side and folded. There are also sliding windows with improved airtightness, but in general they still do not achieve the thermal performance of casement windows and have high energy consumption, so they are rarely used in advanced countries.
1. After the windows and doors are installed, the protective film on the surface of the profile should be torn off in time and scrubbed clean; otherwise, there will be a lot of residue on the back of the protective film on the profile, which is difficult to clean.
2. The sash of casement windows should be closed in time on windy days.
3. the handle of the casement window sash should not be hung on heavy objects.
4. The opening of casement windows is realized by changing the direction of the handle, so you should understand the operation method to avoid damage.
5. sliding windows in the process of use, should often clean the sliding track to keep it clean, so that the track surface and groove without hard particles.
6. plastic windows and doors in the window frame, sash and other parts of the opening of the drainage system to ensure that the windows and doors of the airtight performance and watertight performance, the user in the use of the process do not block the windows and doors of the drainage hole, so as not to cause the windows and doors of the drainage performance decline.
7. push and pull the window in the middle or below the window force point should be in the middle of the window, do not push and pull with excessive force, so as not to reduce the service life of the window.
8. Remove the screen from the tape fixing the screen, take off the screen and clean it with water-soluble detergent respectively.
9. 9. When using the screen of sliding window, please pay attention to overlap with the vertical frame of the inner track sliding fan, which can keep a good seal.
If you need, please feel free to contact the Aluminum Frame Window Manufacturer.